Today, I’m sharing my favorite New Year Eve Appetizer Ideas. A list of delicious, easy, crowd-pleaser, and pretty appetizers perfect for any New Year’s Eve Celebration!
All about those Apps!
To me, New Year Eve party’s and get together are all about the apps! Easy, bite sized finger foods your guests can graze on all night long to keep them full till midnight. So, today, I’m sharing my favs! Everything from pretty and impressive charcuterie boards to delicious dips and spreads to baked treats and crostini’s. You’ll have a full spread of delicious party foods your guests will love!
My Favorite New Year’s Ave Appetizers
Here’s a list of my absolute favs of New Year’s Eve appetizers:
Impressive Charcuterie Boards
- The Best Epic Charcuterie Board
- Chocolate, Fruit, & Cheese Charcuterie Board
- Hummus and Seasonal Veggie Platter
- Holiday Party Platter
Delicious Dips and Spreads
- Whipped Goat Cheese with Cranberry Jalapeño Jam
- Whipped Feta with Hot Honey
- Baked Brie with Fig Jam & Bacon
Baked Treats & Crostini’s
- Cheesy Asparagus Puff Pastry Bites
- Whipped Mascarpone, Fig Jam, and Proscuitto Puff Pastry Bites
- Pesto Caprese Puff Pastry Bites
- Roast Beef, Herb Cream Cheese, and Fig Jam Crostini’s
- Fig Jam and Bacon Flatbread
A few cocktails too!
No NYE party is complete without a pretty, bubbly cocktail. I’m obsessed with these:
These appetizers will be a hit at any New Year’s get together. Enjoy!
If you make these New Year’s Eve appetizers please leave a comment below. I absolutely love to hear from you guys and your thoughts on my recipes. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or pin it on pinterest, cuz sharing is caring!
Leave a Reply