This delicious and decadent vegan s’mores tart features a cinnamon graham cracker crust, luscious, rich noops oatmilk chocolate pudding filling, and toasted marshmallows. An easy but elegant dessert sure to impress!
A Delicious Treat for Summer
Nothing screams summer more than s’mores! It’s a quintessential summer treat. There’s something magical about the combination of crunchy graham crackers, sweet, creamy toasted marshmallows, and rich, decadent chocolate. Yum!
I’m taking this nostalgic treat to the next level with my vegan s’mores tart. It takes all the flavors you love about s’mores and combines it in an elegant but not overly complicated tart. We start with a crumbly cinnamon graham cracker crust. It’s topped with a luscious, perfectly sweet, and creamy oatmilk chocolate pudding (made by my friends at noops). Finally, it’s finished with perfectly toasted marshmallows.
Best yet, this sweet treat is dairy-free and vegan (with a GF option) and still absolutely delicious! A must make this summer.
Ingredients in this Vegan S’mores Tart
You only need 5 ingredients to make this dessert:
- noops Chocolate or Mocha Oat Milk Pudding, it’s a creamy, delicious, dairy-free and vegan oatmilk pudding that works as the filling. It makes for easy tart assembly and helps create a nutritious tasty treat.
- Cinnamon Graham Crackers + extra cinnamon, crushed graham crackers work as the base of the crust. I like the addition of cinnamon graham crackers plus extra cinnamon as it adds extra flavor, plus the warm cinnamon notes work well with the rich chocolate.
- Plant-Based Butter, the rich butter flavor makes for an extra delicious and flavorful graham cracker crust.
- Coconut Sugar, I love coconut sugar in this crust as it’s refined sugar free plus adds a nutty sweetness that pairs well with the graham crackers, chocolate, and cinnamon.
- Vegan Mini Marshmallows, toasted marshmallows are a must for any s’mores dessert!! When toasted, add a sweet, creamy, nutty flavor that ties the whole dessert together!
How to Make this Vegan S’mores Tart
This treat looks and sounds fancy but it’s incredibly easy to make.
First, you’ll make the graham cracker crust. This is the only part that requires much work, and I promise it’s super simple! Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Also, grease a small tart pan and set aside.
Next, combine crushed cinnamon graham crackers, ground cinnamon, salt, and the coconut sugar in a medium bowl. Add in melted butter and mix until all the ingredients are well-combined and you have a wet crumbly mixture. Firmly press the mixture into the bottom and sides of the greased tart pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until just golden brown. Allow the tart crust to cool completely.
The filling is the delicious oatmilk and plant-based noops chocolate pudding. It’s rich and velvety with deep notes of chocolate. I also love the mocha flavor for this dessert. It tastes like a fantastic mix of hot cocoa and coffee, which adds an additional pop of flavor to this dessert. Perfect for any mocha latte lovers! Simply add the pudding to the prepared tart pan and evenly spread it to cover the graham cracker crust. Carefully pop it out of the tart pan and place it in the fridge to set, for at least 2 hours.
Finally, top the tart with vegan marshmallows. Now the fun part! Take a small torch and give those marshmallows that delicious, toasty char. I mean, what’s a s’mores dessert without it! If you do not have a torch, broil the marshmallows for 1-2 minutes on a sheet pan then add them to the tart.
Bam! That’s it! You have a beautiful, showstopping, rich, delicious treat! Your friends will be so impressed. No need to tell them how easy it was to create this stunner!
I’m so excited I discovered noops. noops creates wildly delicious, plant-based, protein-rich pudding! It’s packed with real ingredients, powerful nutrition, and outta-this-world taste.
Here’s why I’m obsessed:
- There’s no added sugar but instead flavored with dates
- It has a creamy and rich taste
- No artificial flavors
- It’s dairy-free
- It’s packed with protein.
- It tastes better than any other pudding on the market.
*Click here to view their full nutrition facts and ingredients AND download a $.075 off coupon!
It’s a sweet treat I can feel good about indulging in and giving to my son. We love to eat it together as our go-to after dinner dessert! The chocolate and mocha work beautifully as the filling for the tart. They also offer vanilla and caramel flavors, and all taste amazing. noops is truly changing the snack game!
Other Delicious Summer Desserts
- Gluten-Free Lemon Raspberry Donuts
- Strawberry Shortcake Parfaits
- Vegan S’mores Cheesecake
- Gin Gimlet Berry Popsicles
I’m so excited for you all to make this delicious and nutritious summer dessert. I also cannot wait for you to try noops pudding. You will love it!
If you make this Vegan S’mores Tart please leave a comment below. I absolutely love to hear from you guys and your thoughts on my recipes. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or pin it on pinterest, cuz sharing is caring!
Vegan S’mores Tart
This delicious and decadent vegan s’mores tart features a cinnamon graham cracker crust, luscious, rich noops oatmilk chocolate pudding filling, and toasted marshmallows.
Graham Cracker Crust
- 3/4 cup crushed vegan graham crackers
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 3 tablespoons melted plant-based butter
- 3/4 cup mocha or chocolate noops oatmilk pudding a little less than 2 pudding containers
- 1/4 cup vegan marshmallows
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a small tart pan (6.5” diameter, 1” depth).
In a medium bowl, mix together the crushed graham crackers, coconut sugar, cinnamon and salt. Add in melted plant-based butter and mix until all the ingredients are well-incorporated. Firmly press crumb mixture into bottom and up sides of the greased tart dish. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until just golden brown. Let cool completely.
Once cooled, fill the crust with chocolate pudding. Place in fridge to set for at least 2 hours. Gently remove tart from pan.
Top with marshmallows. Use a small blow torch to brown marshmallows, if desired.
Serve and enjoy!