This healthy pumpkin cream cold brew features a dreamy, perfectly sweetened and spiced pumpkin cream on top of rich, bold cold brew. It’s the perfect, nostalgic Fall drink that’s also dairy-free and made with a plant-based, zero calorie sweetener, and even better than Starbucks!Jump to Recipe
My Go-to fall coffee drink
Every Fall, when Starbucks releases the pumpkin cream cold brew, I get so excited. It’s their one Fall drink that I was willing to sit in a long line for and splurge on. Well, that’s before discovering a few things: their version contains weird preservatives and unnecessary unhealthy ingredients and it’s easy and more delicious to make a wholesome version at home.
I have for you a homemade healthy pumpkin cream cold brew that is widly delicious and made with only real, wholesome ingredients. This Fall bevvie features coconut cream, real pumpkin puree, Whole Earth plant-based, zero calorie sweetener, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and almond milk/coconut milk. It’s rich, perfectly spiced, and creamy just like the real deal but without all those unwanted preservatives and high sugar content.
Ingredients in this healthy pumpkin cream cold brew
Here’s what you’ll need to make this drink:
- coconut cream, makes this drink luscious and creamy. Plus, keeps this drink dairy-free (for my non-coconut fans, the coconut flavor is not super potent as the pumpkin and spices are the star flavors!).
- plant-based milk, helps thin out the coconut cream so it’s the perfect pourable consistency.
- Whole Earth plant-based, zero calorie sweetener, provides the perfect sweetness while still keeping this drink plant-based and sugar-free. Yaas!
- real pumpkin puree, for that real, natural pumpkin flavor.
- pumpkin pie spice, really brings out the pumpkin flavors and makes the whole drink scream Fall!
- vanilla, adds a little natural kiss of extra sweetness.
- cold brew, the base of this drink. I use a bold, smooth kind for the best results. My fav is to buy from my local coffee shop, make it at home (here’s my easy cold brew guide), or I like Organic Cameleon Cold Brew (which I find at my local target.
How to make this drink
- Grab a blender. I used a small, single serve blender since this recipe perfectly makes one drink!
- Add the ingredients. Add in the coconut cream, pumpkin, spices, vanilla, Whole Earth Sweetener, and milk (I used 4 tablespoons, but you may use less depending on how thick you want it). Blend until well combined and creamy.
- Pour cold brew into a cup. Add ice to a cup and add your fav cold brew. Leave a little room on top for the pumpkin cream.
- Top with pumpkin cream. Add pumpkin cream on top and garnish with extra pumpkn pie spice.
Why you’ll love this drink
- Tastes like the real deal, really I think it tastes better than the Starbucks version (less artificial). It super creamy, perfectly spiced, and the right amount of pumpkin. Really magical with the cold brew!
- Made with wholesome ingredients. No weird preservatives here; only real, simple ingredients.
- It’s made with my fav plant-based, zero calorie sweetener, Whole Earth Sweetener, Whole Earth crafts and blends ingredients sourced from nature to provide a great tasting, non-GMO, plant-based, and zero calorie sweetener. I used the Stevia and Monk fruit packets. You can get yours here!
More treats and drinks made with Whole Earth Sweetener
- Cinnamon Vanilla Cream Cold Brew
- The Best Healthier Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Raspberry Lemon Donuts with Cream Cheese Glaze
- The Best Healthier Carrot Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- The Best Healthier Brownies
- Homemade Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix
This healthy pumpkin cream cold brew is bright, delicious, and wholesome drink that’s better tasting and better for you than the coffee shop~
f you make this healthy pumpkin cream cold brew, please leave a comment below. I absolutely love to hear from you guys and your thoughts on my recipes. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram or pin it on pinterest, becasue sharing is caring!
Healthy Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
This healthy pumpkin cream cold brew is bright, delicious, and wholesome drink that's better tasting and better for you than the coffee shop!
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 3-4 tablespoons plant-based milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
- 1-2 packets Whole Earth stevia leaf and monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Splash vanilla
- 1 cup cold brew more or less or taste
Blend the coconut cream to vanilla until smooth but still a little thick. Add cold brew to a glass. Top with pumpkin cream. Enjoy!